We have a permanent, sole charge position available with a brilliant family who are looking for a nanny who will stay long term and grow with them. The family would like a nanny who can become part of the family and care for their two children, girl just tuning 3 and boy 9 years old. The eldest attends a local school and the youngest attends nursery three mornings a week, possibly increasing to five mornings come January 2019. The family are happy for the nanny to live in or out, whichever suits the nanny.
Preferably end of September but can wait until end of October for the right nanny
Live Out - £33, 847.56 Gross Per Annum
Live In - £22,464 Gross Per Annum – There are no babysits included in this – Babysitting will be paid extra on an ad hoc basis
- Nursery Duties - To include: menu planning and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals, adding groceries to the
shopping list when needed, children’s laundry/bedding, keeping the children’s rooms and play areas tidy
- Getting the children ready for school/nursery
- Preparing school bags and uniform for the next day
- Pick up and drop off to school/nursery and any after school clubs eldest may have
- Planning fun and stimulating age appropriate activities for the children, both at home and in the local area
- Organising the children’s diaries to include any groups they may attend and playdates
- Support with homework (This would be a bonus)
- While the eldest is at school and the youngest is at nursery, the nanny will be asked to run any errands for the family, let
the family dog out, prep dinner and make extra for the parents when possible.
- Minimum two years of childcare experience with children of similar ages
- Previous nanny experience preferred
- Fluent in English
- The family speak both English and German and it would be a bonus if the nanny could speak German, Spanish or French
- Up to date DBS
- Paediatric First Aid
- Childcare qualification would be a bonus
Role would suit:
The most important thing for the family is that the children are safe and happy. They are also looking for a nanny who can become part of the family and can get involved and support with keeping on top of the household (the family have a cleaner so no cleaning required). This role would suit a nanny who is able to work on her own initiative, is organised, patient and understanding. The family also have a low maintenance dog so the nanny needs to be happy to be around pets.