Welcome to the world of Pennies Nannies; a premier agency offering childcare for the home to suit all needs. Pennies Nannies was founded in direct response to customer demand for our first rate childcare services to be available in the home. In keeping with the ethos of high-quality and personal care that remain our defining standards we take care with every stage of placing a nanny in a home. Pennies is a family run company, founded by a working mother, Penny Scotton. We have been operating for over 25 years; our ethos has always been to offer the very best in childcare, learning and fun. We aim to offer the level of care and attention you provide for your own children, and work closely with every family to discuss the intricate details of your childcare requirements. Penny believed strongly in providing the very best to families; matching the childcare on offer with the standards the family provided in their own time with the children. Peace of mind for everyone (children and parents) is our aim and our working practices have always taken this into account by offering the most comprehensive service and agreeing all aspects of any arrangement before an engagement begins. Our Nanny Consultant has over 18 years’ experience in the childcare sector. Tracy has worked with in Public and Private Day Nurseries, as a Sole Charge Nanny for various families in Kent, as a Childminder within her own home and also has over 6 years’ experience working as a Nanny Consultant. Tracy holds a BTEC Diploma in Early Years, is DBS checked, Pediatric First Aid trained and has attended additional training for safeguarding. We meet with every family in search of a nanny, conducting a home visit and registering all vacancies without a fee. Our placement fee includes the following services:
- Personal Nanny Consultant who will work closely with your family
- Home visits from our Consultant
- Welcome Pack and Interview Pack – we will use our experience to guide you through the process of interviewing and employing a nanny
- We carry out a comprehensive screening process on all our prospective candidates, including thorough background checks and DBS certification. All applicants must meet our stringent
- minimum requirements (Childcare experience of minimum 2 years within a professional setting such as a school, nursery etc and/or recognized Childcare qualification level 2 or above. All
- are confident drivers and have current DBS checks and First Aid trained).
- Upon acceptance of a nanny through Pennies, we will renew the nanny’s DBS certification to ensure the placement will continue for a number of years without a hitch.
- We can also assist the nanny with their OFSTED registration (if they are not already registered), as well as assisting them with their Public Liability Insurance, (if they do not already have
- public liability insurance).
- Also as part of our placement pack we will assist you with the enrollment process with a Payroll company. A Payroll company will register you as an Employer with HM Revenue & Customs,
- set up and calculate your payroll accurately, provide you with payslips to give to your nanny, submit forms prior to each payday to HMRC (RTI), advise you quarterly how much to pay HM
- Revenue & Customs, calculate SSP and SMP as necessary and much, much more (for more information please visit www.way2paye.co.uk)
- We provide a Placement Pack which will assist you through the induction of your new nanny, include mileage claim forms, daily diary forms and much more. We also provide a customised
- contract outlining your requirements for the position offered.
- We so are confident in being able to place the right nanny with families that our Placement Fee extends to a full 6 week money back guarantee (subject to terms and conditions). And finally we offer a Placement Follow up with both family and nanny. This is does not mean that our service ends here, we are always contactable for queries for both the family and nanny.