Notable Nannies is looking for a Part Time, Live Out Nanny in KenningtonSouth London
Start Date: Preferably immediate start but will wait until November for the right candidate
We have a great four/five day, permanent, sole charge role available. The family are looking for a nanny who would be able to stay long term with the family and care for their calm and easy-going 3 year old son and active 10 month old daughter. The eldest attends a Montessori Nursery two mornings a week.
Preferably immediate start but will wait until November for the right candidate
Week 1: Monday – Friday
Week 2: Monday – Thursday
7:30am-3:30pm (Average of 36 hours a week)
There is a possibility that these hours may extend to 5:30pm/6:30pm on an ad hoc basis.
If the nanny requires more hours the family can also offer babysitting to accommodate.
£2,080 – £2,340 Gross per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
– Nursery Duties – To include menu planning and preparing healthy, home-cooked meals, batch cooking, occasionally
children’s laundry but mum generally keeps on top of this, keeping the children’s rooms and play areas tidy, cleaning the
kitchen after use
– Nursery drop off and pick up
– Organising the children’s schedule to include local classes, play groups and playdates
– Ensuring the youngest is taken to activities that are tailored for her age group whilst the eldest is at nursery
– Taking the children on fun and educational trips in the school holidays
– Planning fun and stimulating age appropriate activities for the children at home
– Maintain a daily diary
– A muck in attitude – Putting on the odd wash for the parents, emptying the dishwasher and running the odd errand
– Minimum two years of previous childcare experience with children of similar ages
– Up to date DBS
– Paediatric First Aid
– Ofsted registered or willing to be
– Childcare qualification preferred
– Fluent in English
– Additional language skills would be highly desirable
10 months and 3 years
Days: Week 1: Monday - Friday Week 2: Monday - Thursday Hours: 7:30am-3:30pm (Average of 36 hours a week)
Role would suit:
The family are looking for a confident nanny who is able to work on their own initiative and has a warm and kind manner. Ideally a nanny who has experience of putting theory in to practice and keeps up to date with the latest child psychology articles on how best to respond to children.
Please send CVs to Lydia at firstname.lastname@example.org