Notable Nannies is looking for a Full Time, Live Out Nanny in Wimbledon
Start Date: January 2019
We have a fantastic four day role available with a warm and friendly family. The family are looking for an experienced, caring and proactive Nanny to take care of their active and inquisitive little girls, aged 3 ½ and 12 months. The eldest attends Preschool every morning. This is a permanent, sole charge position.
Start of January 2019
£599 – £658 Gross per week (depending on qualifications and experience)
– Nursery Duties – To include meal planning and providing a list of ingredients each week to be added to the weekly shop, preparing healthy, home-cooked meals, batch cooking, children’s laundry, changing children’s beds, keeping the children’s rooms and play areas tidy
– Getting the children ready for the day
– Nursery drop off and pick up
– Organising the children’s schedule to include local classes, play groups and playdates
– Being proactive in suggesting new classes/activities the children could try
– Taking the children to current classes, such as swimming (Nanny must be confident with getting into the water to support the youngest with swimming)
– Ensuring the children have a good mix of activities outside of the home, as well as planning fun and stimulating age appropriate activities for the children at home
– The eldest will start school in September and the Nanny will then need to do school pick up and drop off. The parents do not require the Nanny to support with homework
– Minimum of three years childcare experience with children of a similar age.
– Candidate must have had at least one previous, permanent Nanny role.
– Fluent in English
– Ofsted registered or willing to be
– Up to date DBS
– Paediatric First Aid
– Childcare qualification would be a bonus
Role would suit:
– This role would suit a nanny who is looking for a long term position where they can grow with the family and work in partnership with the parents. The Nanny needs to be experienced, kind, caring, unflappable, safety conscious and calm. The Nanny also needs to be proactive and able to make suggestions, such as new activities in the area that the children could try. This role would also suit a Nanny who has knowledge of children’s developmental milestones and is able to support the children’s development.
12 months and 3.5 years
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Monday: 8am - 8pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8am-6:15pm
Please send CVs to Lydia at email@example.com