Notable Nannies is looking for a Full Time, Live In Nanny in Wandsworth
Start Date: 10th September but can wait until October
We have a brilliant, sole charge nanny position available which offers fantastic benefits as well as separate accommodation with it’s own private access. The family are warm and friendly and the role will involve looking after two inquisitive and happy girls aged 1 and 3 years old. The eldest will attend nursery four mornings a week.
Preferably 10th September but will wait until October for the right candidate
£418 – £529 Gross per week depending on skills and experience
– Nursery duties to include menu planning, adding items to the shopping list, and preparing healthy home-cooked meal, batch cooking, children’s laundry, keeping the children’s rooms and play areas tidy and sorting through the children’s clothes from time to time
– Nursery drop off and pick up
– Ensure the children have a mix of indoor and outdoor play, taking them on walks and to the park as well as to activities in the local area such as soft play, music classes, playgroups and arranging play dates
– Taking children on fun and educational trips in the school holidays
– Planning fun and stimulating age appropriate activities for the children at home
– Maintain a daily diary
– Minimum of two years childcare experience with children of a similar age
– Experience must include at least one nanny role and preferably live in experience
– Up to date DBS
– Paediatric First Aid
– Fluent in English
-Two days paid leave for training days
-£250 to spend on childcare related training
The nanny will be provided with an annex at the bottom of the garden which comprises of a double bedroom, shower room and open plan kitchen/sitting room. The annex has it’s own private access.
Role Would Suit:
The family are looking for a nanny who wants to build on their childcare career and continue learning in this role. The nanny needs to be sensible and safety conscious. The nanny also needs to be clean and tidy and able to keep the house in order. This role would also suit a nanny who likes the outdoors, is warm, affectionate, loving and easy-going.
1 and 3 years old
Monday to Friday – 7:00am – 7:00pm To include 2 nights of babysitting per week The full 12 hours will not always be worked as some days the nanny will start later or finish earlier but this will not affect the nanny’s pay.
Please send CVs to Lydia at email@example.com