Notable Nannies is looking for a Full Time, Live In Nanny in Ascot
Start Date: As soon as possible
A Live In Nanny is required for a lovely family in Ascot. The family have two little ones, aged 2 years & 1 year old. The family are ideally looking for someone who is Norland trained or similar. Education, learning and development of the children is very important to the family in addition to encouraging a healthy diet and active lifestyle, in a nurturing and kind way.
The position is of a fulltime nature, working 7am-7pm Monday to Friday, and the family are looking for someone who is available for the long term.
The duties will include:
- Attending to the daily needs of the children, supporting with the values of the family in terms of being an excellent role model for the children
- Encouraging the learning and development of the children with a variety of stimulating, fun and creative activities and outings
- Nursery duties
- Planning and preparing of healthy and nutritious food for the children
- Supporting the routines within the family to ensure consistency and a ‘working together’ approach to ensure the best for the children
- Mum is very hands on with the children and is very often at home, so it is important that there is mutual respect between both family and nanny in addition to having excellent communication skills.
The role will suit someone with a calm, caring and nurturing approach to childcare, someone who can be firm but fair, someone who is energetic and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent organisational abilities. Flexibility and common sense are also essential qualities which are required.
A driver is preferred but not essential. There may be opportunity to potentially travel with the family once or twice per year. The position is to start as soon as possible, however the priority is getting the right personality and fit to suit the family.
Salary – in the region of £650 gross per week, this is negotiable depending on skill and experience.
aged 2 years and 1 year
Monday to Friday 7am-7pm
Accommodation - the successful candidate will have their own large room with en-suite bathroom within the family home.
email CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org