Notable Nannies is looking for a Full Time, Live In Nanny in Enfield
Start Date: As soon as the right person is found
We have a lovely family living in Enfield, North London, searching for a live-in nanny, to work 7.30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday. This position is to start as soon as possible. The accommodation is a lovely, large double bedroom with en-suite, at the top of the house. The family have three children, two boys aged 2 and 7, and a 4 year-old girl. This is a sole charge role and the family are happy to consider someone looking for their first live-in nanny role, but you should have previous experience caring for children of similar ages.
Daily duties include:
- school and preschool drop offs and pick up
- preparing healthy meals
- organising the children’s daily schedule
- keeping the home tidy and organised
- some light housekeeping duties
- the children’s laundry and ironing
- helping with reading and homework
- taking the children to groups and activities
- outdoor walks, trips to the park, picnics, etc.
- bath and bedtime routine
- keeping the children’s bedrooms tidy and organised
- changing the children’s bed linen
The family are searching for a fun and proactive nanny – someone who thinks outside of the box with activities and is keen to take the children out and about, on play dates, as well as spending time in the family home playing games and having fun. A competent cook is a must. A driver is required for this position and there is a nanny car available for use on duty.
The salary on offer is in the region of £450-£500 gross per week.
aged 2 years, 4 years and 7 years
7.30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday
The family’s previous nanny has been with the family for one year and speaks highly of them as employers.
Above all, this is really about getting the right personality match - someone sociable and friendly would be well suited to this kind and considerate family.
The family are interviewing now - apply today to be considered.
Email CV and supporting statement to email@example.com