Kids Deserve the Best Nanny Agency is looking for a Full Time, Live In Nanny in Tynemouth
Start Date: as soon as possible
A lovely family in Tynemouth are looking for a nanny to provide daily care for their gorgeous little boy who is 14 months old.
The family are looking for someone who has completed their childcare training and who has a keen interest / good understanding of child development.
The duties will include:
- Attending to the daily needs of the child, ensuring their safety, well-being and happiness
- Planning the day with age appropriate games, activities and outings to encourage learning and development
- Taking to various classes and groups, for example sensory, music and swimming
- Supporting learning, and reaching age appropriate milestones, whilst encouraging social interaction and good behaviour
- Preparation of healthy and nutritious meals and snacks
- General common sense tasks around the home, for example if you make the mess, you tidy it.
- Keeping the child’s bedroom, toys and play areas tidy
- Light housekeeping and laundry tasks related to the child
A driver with transport is preferred, however not essential.
Flexibility is essential, as is the need for excellent communication skills.
The exact hours are yet to be confirmed, however this will be between 40 and 50 hours per week over Monday through to Friday.
The position will suit someone who has experience and training in child development and someone who is pro-active and resourceful in finding ways to stimulate and encourage learning and development.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org