Kids Deserve the Best Nanny Agency is looking for a Part Time, Live In Nanny Housekeeper in MorpethNewcastle Upon Tyne
Start Date: as soon as possible
A lovely family with 2 lively boys live by the sea near Druridge Bay, Morpeth and they are looking for some much needed help with their childcare. The boys are aged 5 and 7 years and both attend school in Newcastle.
The role will involve:
- Attending to the daily needs of the boys, ensuring their safety, wellbeing and happiness
- Preparation of a healthy and nutritious family meal (for the children and parents)
- Tidying of the boys bedrooms, boys bathroom, toys and play areas
- Managing the boys laundry
- Driving to Newcastle to collect the boys from school and returning home to Druridge Bay.
- Supervising their mealtime and tidying away afterwards
- Supporting their learning, reading and helping with homework in addition to supervising their music practice
- Bathtime and bedtime routines
- Preparing school bags and uniforms for the following day
- Encouraging social development and good behaviour
During school holidays, you will be required to plan a variety of activities and outings to keep the boys occupied. The family live in a beautiful coastal location very close to the beach therefore this position would suit someone who is active, energetic and who likes the outdoors.
5 and 7 years
The position offers a minmum of 28 hours a week, typically working Tuesday to Friday from 12pm until 7pm. There will be more hours available during school holidays and there may be the very occasional requirement to cover an on-call depending on the parents work schedule.
Position to start as soon as possible and the family would like someone who will be with the family for the long term.
A confident driver with own transport is essential, a mileage allowance is payable and pay rate around £10 per hour (gross), there may be some room for negotiation for the right person. This is NOT a live in position.
email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org