Notable Nannies is looking for a Full Time, Live Out Nanny in Kensington
Start Date: As soon as the right person is found
Our family, living in Kensington, are looking for a nanny to care for their 3 children. The mother is shortly returning to work and is looking for a wonderful, full-time nanny to join their family on a daily basis.
This position is childcare focussed – there are minimal housekeeping duties involved as the family have a housekeeper. Typical nanny and nursery duties apply here. From 8am-2pm, the day will primarily be focusing on childcare of the youngest charge, whilst her older brothers are at school. In the afternoons, the family require school pickups and care of all three children until the parents return from work.
This position will be particularly suited to:
* someone with experience of supporting children who are in private school, and understands the level of homework which is expected.
* someone with a warm, bubbly, affectionate manner, with the ability to nurture, support and encourage
* EYFS formal knowledge would be useful – to encourage the youngest to develop and learn in preparation for nursery
* healthy nutrition and a balanced diet for the children is vitally important – the family are looking for a nanny who enjoys making healthy food
* an energetic and creative person who has experience of simultaneously engaging 3 children of differing ages
The salary for the position will be in the region of £800 gross per week, based on experience.
aged 1 year, 3 years and 5 years
The hours are 8am-7pm Monday to Friday.
A driver is not required for this position.
email CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org