Interested in starting your own nanny agency?
Are you interested in setting up your own nanny agency? Do you have the knowledge and understanding required to provide the right support possible to ensure you are following best practice right from the beginning of your new adventure?
The Association of Nanny Agencies (ANA) is able to provide a support package to people who are looking to set up their own nanny agency in the UK.
The service will provide you with the best expert industry specific advice, support and resources to make your new venture a great success. A nanny agency provides vital support to a family looking for childcare; a family will put their trust in you to help them make such an important decision. As agencies we are responsible for ensuring every possible duty is undertaken correctly to ensure the suitability of each childcare worker who comes to your agency. Nanny Agency industry experts.
This support service is to help you get the structure and set up right and get your new business off to a good start.
The service costs £149.99, payable by direct debit and includes a complimentary 1-month membership to ANA once your new business is launched. Alternatively, the cost of this support service can be spread over 2 monthly payments of £80.00 payable by direct debit.
The support service is structured as follows:
- Support is offered initially by telephone to establish which stage you are in the process.
- You will have an 8 week period of email and telephone support from our industry experts.
- You will receive guidance and support with the steps you need to take to put you on the right track, understanding and gaining knowledge of best practice, before you launch your business venture.
Everyone has different approaches and different needs, and the support is tailored to suit you. The support will cover elements including:
- Potential set up costs involved
- Data Protection Act 1998 and registering with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
- Insurance requirements
- Client booking essentials
- Nanny registration essentials
- Website launching and advertising tips
- Terms and conditions of business
- Agency placement fees
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checking and the Update Service
- and so much more
If you would like to discuss your ideas and plans further please contact Louise Pascoe on 07584 283755 or send Louise an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is the best route for you, and you sign up to this package of support, you will then be able to gain that all important expert advice from industry specialists tailored to benefit you and your new business venture.
We look forward to being able to help you with your new venture!
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact ANA on 0203 1500 365 or email email@example.com