Live-out Nanny Housekeeper position available on Thursdays and Fridays in East Sheen, London.
Daily Requirements for Children
• Help get children ready to leave for school & nursery (getting dressed & breakfast)
• Take children to school and nursery and ensure children are on time with appropriate clothing and equipment (books, clothing, sun cream etc.). Both within 5 mins walk
• Focused assistance with any homework
• Amuse children after school/nursery: playing with toys, reading, arts and crafts, going to park/playground.
• Participate in social activities such as play dates with other children
• Facilitate after school activities and clubs which may change from time to time
• Plan, prepare and cook children’s meals including stocking the freezer with frozen meals
• General tidying of childrens’ rooms each day (making beds etc)
• Bath/shower children, brushing of teeth and getting into pyjamas. This will mainly be done alongside one of the parents. Sometimes may be required to put children to bed.
• During school holidays, mainly care for the eldest child - plan activities and trips and generally supervise, feed & entertain the child. So much less housework during this time.
Requirements for the house
• Walking the dog daily for 45mins to 1 hour
• Hoovering the whole house once weekly and as needed
• Mopping the floors downstairs and in the bathrooms once weekly
• Dusting the whole house once weekly
• Cleaning the baths and showers, sinks in bathroom and toilets in the house once weekly
• Cleaning kitchen and utility room (sinks, hobs, oven (if needed)) weekly and as needed
• Washing up and putting dishes away daily
• Loading dishwasher and emptying dishwasher daily
• Doing laundry and putting clothes away daily
• Ironing (5 shirts a week).
• General household tasks such as dropping off and collecting dry cleaning, ad-hoc supermarket shopping, picking up parcels etc.
• Give medication as directed by parents and record amount and time given.
• Taking the children to any medical appointments, such as doctor and dentist check-ups when necessary.
• Be available to take deliveries, give access to workmen etc. by prior arrangement. No supervision of workmen will be required.
The family would really like to find an applicant who is proactive, reliable, punctual, caring and energetic. Driving is essential.