Our recommended insurance providers
Morton Michel has been trusted by childcare professionals for over 55 years to provide insurance, risk management and service solutions tailored specifically for the childcare and education sectors.
If you wish to register for the voluntary part of the Ofsted Childcare Register, public liability insurance will be mandatory.
We have partnered with Morton Michel to enable you to access insurance at a discounted rate.
- Up to 10% discount on the standard policy costs (starting at £64)
- Injury to a child in your care, third parties such as parents or visitors and third-party property damage
- Financial loss made by third parties as a result of the delivery of professional services or advice
- Debt recovery, contract disputes, employment disputes, identity fraud and legal defence including child protection hearings
- Access to various helplines including counselling assistance to look after your wellbeing
- A wide range of discounts and benefits as partof the exclusive ChildCare Club
- Premiums can be paid by monthly instalments
- Exclusive 10% discount on Morton Michel Nanny insurance. Click here for a quote.
Please note: limits and exclusions apply. More details are available on the Morton Michel website.
Nannyinsure is brought to you by Nannytax, the leading payroll support service for nanny employers in the UK.
As advocates of best practice in domestic employment, Nannytax have created a specialist public liability policy created especially for professional nannies, The policy not only helps protect you in the event of an accident, it also protects the important relationship between you and your employer, giving you both peace of mind.
Nannies can choose between two policies:
- £3,000,000 limit of indemnity for an annual fee of £70
- £5,000,000 limit of indemnity for an annual fee of £90
Both policies offer the same great additional benefits:
- Nanny duties are covered within the European Union*
- Nanny duties are covered outside of the European Union for 90 days in any one period of insurance*
- Administration of Drugs and Medicines*
- Cover whilst child is left with another approved adult for temporary periods*
- Contingent Motor Insurance*
You can contact the Nannyinsure team by calling 020 3137 4410.