Thank you for your interest in the Association of Nanny Agencies – we hope you will consider joining us?
The Association of Nanny Agencies (ANA) was founded to raise the standards of work practice and professionalism amongst nanny agencies.
ANA keeps member agencies informed and updated on relevant legal and employment laws, providing useful resources and offering a supportive network of likeminded but independently owned and run agencies.
We aim to hold a minimum of two meetings a year and all members are welcome to attend – these meetings give you an opportunity to meet and network with other Association members, give you a chance to discuss any ideas you have, to share good practice or to seek help with any issues you may have encountered. Meetings may also be attended by a relevant industry speaker.
Ongoing support and networking is available via our Members Only facebook page where you have a sounding board for any issues, or to create some great working relationships and opportunities to collaborate.
To join ANA you will need to provide:
- Evidence you hold the correct insurance policies – professional indemnity, public and employers’ liability (as appropriate for your business needs).
- Proof of your compliance with Data Protection Act requirements – registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk
- A copy of your terms and conditions of business and relevant policies, to include clauses on non discrimination, equal opportunities and a complaints procedure.
- A completed and signed ANA membership application form
- One years business accounts (or other proof of 1 years trading)
What does it cost to join ANA?
Nanny Agencies can join ANA and pay by Direct Debit. There is a monthly membership cost of £35.00 (plus £50 initial joining fee) OR if you prefer to pay the first years membership in full (£420) the £50 joining fee is waived. We would welcome a conversation with anyone interested in becoming an ANA accredited agency, so please feel free to call us on 0203 1500 365.
Alternatively please contact us by emailing email@example.com to find out about our events and social gatherings where you can come along and find out about the good work of our association and discover whether ANA is right for you and your business without any pressure, commitment, or expense.
We look forward to meeting you!